The Salvation Army Greater Memphis Women’s Auxiliary was officially chartered November 20, 1986. Since then, the Women’s Auxiliary has provided thousands of hours of volunteer service, served thousands of children, seniors and mothers through the Angel Tree program and raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for The Salvation Army.
- Invitations to attend yearly fund-raising events
- A variety of volunteer opportunities to help the needy in our community
- The opportunity to work with individuals who have dedicated their lives to the service of others
- A yearly directory which includes membership, history and upcoming events
- Quarterly newsletters
- Blessings for contributing to the work of the most revered charitable Christian organization in the world
We understand that it can be difficult to fit another activity into your schedule, but your yearly membership donation alone helps the Auxiliary to accomplish its purpose by helping to strengthen the financial base of The Salvation Army.
|Auxiliary Board Cabinet|
|Recording Secretary||Tricia Aiken|
|Corresponding Secretary||Lisa Morrison|
|Assistant Treasurer||Linda Miller|