JOIN THE TEAM
The Salvation Army provides an array of career opportunities for qualified individuals who seek to “do the most good” for their community and those which they serve.
As an employer, we strive to offer a competitive compensation package; what sets us apart from other employers is our close-knit “family” and our organizational commitment to helping those in need in His name, without discrimination.
THE MISSION OF THE SALVATION ARMY
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian Church. Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
OPEN JOB POSITIONS –
SALVATION ARMY MEMPHIS AREA COMMAND
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND YOUR COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO email@example.com
OPEN JOB POSITIONS –
The Salvation Army Ray and Joan Kroc Corps Community Center
Thank you for your in interest The Salvation Army Ray and Joan Kroc Corps Community Center. If you have an interest in applying for a position with the Kroc Center, please indicate the specific position in the subject line and forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the steps in receiving consideration for a position?
- All positions are posted externally after an internal search has been conducted. The postings include a brief job summary of the position with the minimum qualifications.
- Only applicants submitting resumes and applying for a specific open position will be given consideration.
- Candidates who meet the qualifications for the position will be contacted to discuss their experience and share more information regarding the open position.
- If the applicant is not selected for an interview, the applicant will be notified that the position has been filled via email.
- If an applicant has been interviewed and selected for hire, the appropriate parties will take the necessary steps to complete the onboarding process.
- All employees recognize that The Salvation Army is a church and agree that they will do nothing as an employee of The Salvation Army to undermine its religious mission.
- Equal Opportunity Employer
OPEN JOB POSITIONS
CHILD WATCH WORKER
Assist in the planning, development, and overseeing of activities in the Child Care area. Perform any necessary administrative duties. Ensure that the Child Care operations are in compliance with established departmental policies and procedures. Provides child care services for children including personal care, hygiene, learning and development activities and specialized programs; prepares and maintains records; maintains cleanliness and orderliness of child care property.
Child Watch Worker is an hourly position, which may be designed part-time, or as-needed. Hours may vary.
High school diploma or G.E.D. required, and two years’ experience in child development programs in a church or pre-school, or any equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.